McFly performing lies... at the olympic handover

Friday, February 27, 2009

My muse...

Sup' peeps...

I totally drove in aussie lol... Drove my aunts car the day before yesterday.. It was awesome... It is ntg like driving in jammed up Msia... Although the roads here are a bit confusing. Not like direction or road streets confusing, just the way they drive here.

You have to adhere to the speed limits.. one stretch might be like 60kmh and suddenly u c a sign that says 70 then as u go along it will go back to maybe 50 then go back up to 70. Gosh it is so tiring trying to maintain that speed limit when in front of you there are no cars at all. hmmmm Oh well but it was fun.. Way more fun than driving in Msia..

So, anyway i'm so glad i found my muse... i hope it stays with me forever =)

Random, y do ppl like to blog? Y do ppl wanna expose their personal life for the whole virtual world to see? I was chatting to one of my fren that day and he said he read heaps of blogs about people bitching bout other ppl and backstabbing and stuff.. ooo drama, but why are there ppl who are so insensitive towards other people's feelings? That i will never understand.

Anyway my fren was telling me not to blog because its bad.. Your personal life will be exposed and he just hates the idea of blogging.

Amazingly yesterday he told me he is going to set up a blog.. WTF... haha anyway he said he found his muse too and bride wars got him into the whole blogging scene... Lol im confused..

oh well ignore all of that.. this is by far my crappiest post ever lol.. I'm just too tired to think of what to write... im again suffering from writers block....

ciaoz...

No comments: