McFly performing lies... at the olympic handover

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Moved out finally

ok this is weird... the webpage shrunk.. for real... the fonts and all the images shrunk its like i have to squint my eyes to look for stuff... this is so surreal.. or maybe im going mental.. m i??

Anyway i so wanna go home... depression finally hits me after two long years.. wonder y??

Today i gave up the keys to my rented house and cleaning the mess was just so tiring. The whole house was just disgusting to look at and the worst part is all the furnitures were not even put back in order because i alone can't move it upstairs from the garage.

Sighz... wonder what Donna (my agent) will say after she inspects the house for the final time after i moved out.

Anyway i realised that the reason why im missing home more compared to the past two years is because living with aunts and their families makes me miss my own family even more. Living with frens is so different from living with relatives. I guess because with friends, everyone is in the same boat and stuff so i don't feel it that much. But ever since i came back to Aussieland i'm starting to miss home more and more... Can i just cry an ocean full of tears???

And also i reckon it is because i don't have my own space now because i'm bunking in my aunts place. It's awesome to be able to save rent and to have home cooked meals and to have family around but somehow its just not the same. I guess i am one who likes to have my own space and my things around me and also i don't like beaing a trouble to people around me. Plus i have like heaps of stuff sigh.. I so gotta break the habit of collecting stuff and buying more books and start throwing stuff away... i need HOME where i can put my stuff hmmm...

Speaking of which, i donated like heaps of my stuff which i don't really need to charity lol.. i feel so happy for that that i couldn't stop donating lol... aren't i just so helpful???

Anyway im feeling so stressed out that my ex house is in a big disgusting mess. I so need to clean it and put back furniture from the garage before handing over the key but i can't move anything.. Everything is just too heavy like beds n tables n stuff.. Big furniture.. sighz.. what can i do?? NOTHING... i handed over the key with the whole house in a big disgusting mess with furniture and everything out of the place.. i feel so embarassed even to talk to the agent. What can i do?? HELP...

Anyway just heard my cousins coming in.. toodles...

ciaoz..

No comments: