McFly performing lies... at the olympic handover

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm Mcbugged and in lurve....

I'm still flushed from this afternoon. I'm in complete bliss and utter speechlessness. OMG where do i start???

So i finally got to see the most awesome ppl in the world... MCFLY... I can't actually believe i saw them omg and i was standing right in front of the effing stage. That's so so cool... I got squashed up by the massive amounts of ppl who were constantly pushing me from behind and i was sandwiched between ppl and the steel barrier.. But oh well it was so totally worth it...

When they came onto the stage i thought i was going to have a heart attack and just pass out.. I was asking Laura to pinch me hahahaha coz it was so surreal...

Dougie was so so cute.. He greeted the crowd and he said,

'hie we are from England. We are English. Do you speak English?'

And the whole crowd just screamed YESSSSSS!!!! haha and he did this magic trick for us to see . He was like count 1-5 and look over here *pointing to his bass*

And v shouted one to five and his bass lighted up hahahaha so cute... And danny was awesome too.. They were singing the song Star Girl and there is this sentence in there which says 'so wouldn't you like to come with me' and he was like literraly asking the audience 'do ya wanna come with me? yeah?' omg so funny he literally stopped singing and asked hahaha coolness...

Sigh i think i wont be able to stop talking about mcfly ever so yeah.. If i were to say everything i feel now i think this will be an extremely long post and people might just die reading it..

Anyway after the 30 minutes of singing and getting squashed and yelling we went for the signing session. OMG i almost died waiting in line there coz people were pushing and cramming and its just so crowded man.. it was so obscene...

So anyway i got my radio:active cd signed YAY ME!!!! and Danny high-fived me awesome shits... i was so speechless i couldnt talk seriously... i just stared and smiled.. But i talked to Harry and Tom.. OMG i can't believe i actually made conversation with Mcfly.. They are so so friendly its cool... Dougie was so shy... hmmmmm no photos allowed in the signing area though.. Sadness but oh well who cares i'm never washing my right hand ever.... bahahahah im still in a daze... and oh they are who they i expected them to be.. coz ive always seen them on the television and stuff and not in person...

So when i saw them in person, they didn't let me down at all.. They are original and perfect lol... anyway toodles..

Oh before that, BUDDY i missed you today.. i really really hoped you were standing there with me going totally and utterly insane and just scream.. Buddy it would have been more fun if u were there.. I know it... Anyway i missed u... sobs sobs.. i so wanna share that moment with u sighz.. Lurve u to bits and promise we will go to the next mcfly real concert together okayz?? v will buy the most expensive ticket and stand right up front hahaha be the vvip lol...


Ciaoz

No comments: