McFly performing lies... at the olympic handover

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Miserable Cramps...

WHY do i get this tummy cramps oh so frequently... And it especially hurts so miserably terrible every month.. Sobz Sobz... I think i am gonna become addicted to pain killers soon... Even panadol is not strong enough for muah.. Hmmmm why oh why...

Anyway today i went road tripping with my aunt. We sent my uncle to the airport in the morning as he had to go to NZ for work, so after the airport my aunt suggested to pluck nashi pears at this town called Bacchus Marsh... Awesome.. it was an hours drive from the airport to the place.

So my aunt drove and i was happily taking in the sights along with all the little nice peaceful towns... It was beautiful..

Eventually we arrived, turned into the orchard and guess what?? We couldn't effing find the place. It's gone.. It's clear.. Only a few rows of vegetables seen and the rest of the land looks like it had just been ploughed. UNBELIEVABLE.. We were both in the state of utter shock.

So we turned back and headed to Footscray for lunch. Had awesome Vietnamese food. The roast pork was scrumptious.

So yeah thats basically my day.. lol and now i'm having tummy cramps sighz...

OH... almost forgot.. i got tickets to c McFly *swoon* and Taylor Swift... gosh how awesome... McFly im coming....

Hmmm in dilemma... Should i tie the thingy around my head and look like a complete nutter and boho just for Dougie???? lol the things i would get myself into just for McFly... UNBELIEVABLE...

Anyway gtg now... toodles

Ciaoz....

No comments: