McFly performing lies... at the olympic handover

Friday, September 5, 2008

Love, Live, Misery, Sweet Misery

Out of darkness and into light,

this is where my journey lies,

i feel afraid, i feel alone,

wishing i could just go home.

I felt a push, and then a jerk,

'Can you hear me? Can you hear me',

Everything is going berserk

i see people, i hear voices,

a flash of light, and then blank,

am i dead? i start to wonder

what is life, i start to ponder,

is it misery, is it pain,

is it peace, or is it love.

i heard my name being called,

felt myself being jolted upright,

i feel pain and then i felt peace.

Drifting and drifting,

letting my weakness engulf me,

For a moment i experienced heaven,

only to learn that it's called love on earth,

love...

the most precious gift ever made,

life....

is full of love and sadness, combining to form,

the sweetest misery God ever created.

Brenda©


No comments: