McFly performing lies... at the olympic handover

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Match with Richo and Marc.... Awesome!!!

My first match with Richard and Marc at MCG - Melbourne Cricket Ground. Who Richmond play against?? Hawthorn... N we ate them alive... Hawthorn is second on the ladder n i was shocked that they actually won...

N the best part is i got Richard n Marc singing the Tigerland song hehe... It's so addictive and contagious....Anyway i had a great time watching the game with them... It was awesome although no friend was there to support the tigers with me... Sad sad.. but oh well, just as well my barbaric side did not come out on that one day hehe... I was super in control and civilized....


These are the TIGERS....


These are the HAWKS..


Score before the match

Half time, Richmond leading 65-34
Marc joined Richo n me during Quarter time...
Sad thing is they were out of chicken pies... =(
So the guys got me fries instead =)
But seriously how can there be no pies during footy...
And it was ffrrreeezzzinggg.....

Final score... Richmond wins... yipee


After the match, the guys were nice enough to take a pic with me outside the Tiger's den.... They even made me go in (although they didn't want to at first) and then went onto the Richmond training ground with me to take pics... Thanks guys... Notice all the stripes hehe...
Guys... that means do you wanna eat? in Indian.... =p according to Russell Peters anyway...

Richo got soil on his shoes for not wanting to hold the Tigers scarf on the Tiger turf....karma?? haha

No comments: