McFly performing lies... at the olympic handover

Sunday, September 7, 2008

McFly LURVEEE


McFly.... u guys are just so unbelievably awesome!!!!!! I've been listening to the new McFly album for a few days now nonstop - even when im asleep, their songs are still playing. It has been on repeat on my media player. It is their first album done independently without any manager or producer's help. They are currently not under any record label or company. They broke free and now they are all each other has. Anyhow, their new album produces some amazing sounds. It just sounds so good. Danny and Tom..... I lurve lurve lurve your voice!!!!! They have been growing over the last four years and they are just getting better and hotter.... Have a try and listen to McFly..... Trust me, they are awesome... Plus they are so cute... Cute British boyband plus awesome tunes..... Whats not to like??? They are cute and funny with an entertaining and colourful personality. By the way, that is their latest album up there... In case you were wondering.... They are just so hillarious in person. Anyway i just came to rant about my McFly love...... XOXO

I'm sick... GARN... i cant stop coughing and i lost my voice =( Anyway gtg now... ciaoz


No comments: