McFly performing lies... at the olympic handover

Sunday, October 26, 2008

oooogly woman

OH man i just hate libraries.... Ok i don't hate libraries but i hate annoying irritating people there who has got no sense of tolerance.... spoilt brats...

There's this woman sitting at the back of me who is so annoying....

She got on my nerves.. well she didn't make me piss but she definitely got on the top of my number 1 grudge list....

Sereen just asked me for the time coz her mobile time auto changed to suit the daylight saving - (one hour faster which is wrong). I told her the time n she told me that she accidentally changed the clock in the house as well and trust me we were whispering....

And then this gal suddenly pops her annoying huge head up n said 'can you hush down'

WTF man.... go get yurself some earplugs or smtg.... we were not even really talking loudly.. geez...

I mean if we were making a huge commotion then off course i will apologize but she just pissed me off... she didn't even say it nicely... she gave me a bitchy stare and she looks irritatingly annoying as well.... Like we have been talking non-stop...

Right now im just so tempted to plug out my headphones and play music out loud or talk on the phone.. just to iritate her HAHA...

Ok back to studying hehe... just needed to rant and since i can't 'talk' thanks to the library monitor behind me i shall just blog out my frustrations.

What's wrong with her.. geez..

No comments: