McFly performing lies... at the olympic handover

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Croation Rhapsody

I realized that my blog has been abandoned for quite some time now. My bad... i'm sorry.

I miss my piano... sob sob sob sob and i miss people back home too...

Playing on the keyboard is never the same as the piano and what's worse, there are so limited keys on the piano that some notes aren't even there and i can't play some songs. I get to play it halfway and then i have to stop because the keyboard stops there.

Anyway now i'm addicted to nailing down Croatian Rhapsody. On second thought, a grand piano would be awesome to play it on. It would sound so incredibly awesome on it.

Maksim's new album is out... YAY... love is in the air... plus Pay Chee helped me get McFly's latest deluxe album too how awesome is that?? Oh i feel so loved hehe.. Thanks a ton Pay Chee.

New Year's resolution: save money and get a grand piano no matter how long it takes. (Probably forever) Another resolution is to play all my favorite Maksim songs including Flight of the Bumble Bee. (sounds impossible? well i'm determined! >.<)

I know it is not New Years yet, but a girl can wish can't she?

Ciaoz, XOXO

No comments: