McFly performing lies... at the olympic handover

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sorry mutated alienized turtle.... haha bz bz me is back

Starting a post is nv an easy task to take on...

At times u can just sit staring at the blank screen thinking real hard what to type as the starting sentence...

Addicted to the High School Musical song u r the music in me hehehe... i so wanna watch part two of the show but sobz i cant...

WHY??

1) No more Disney channel when it is shown here in Aussie
2) Internet slow n laggy that i cant dl the movie off the net

Sighz.... i wanna watch i wanna watch i wanna watch... i wanna watch hairspray too sobz..

Currently listening to the song now from HSM 2 hehehe...so awesome....

Duno y but i felt a sudden attachment n strong emotion towards the song WHEN THERE WAS ME N YOU by Vanessa Hudgens sung in HSM1 so awesome.. Duno y but then the lyrics just got to me hehe... shall i put the lyrics up??? hmm yeah i should ahahaha

It's funny when you find yourself
Looking from the outside
I'm standing here but all I want
Is to be over there
Why did I let myself believe
Miracles could happen
Cause now I have to pretend
That I don't really care

I thought you were my fairytale
A dream when I'm not sleeping
A wish upon a star
That's coming true
But everybody else could tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
When there was me and you

I swore I knew the melody
That I heard you singing
And when you smiled
You made me feel
Like I could sing along
But then you went and changed the words
Now my heart is empty
I'm only left with used-to-be's
And once upon a song

Now I know you're not a fairytale
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star
Just don't come true
Cause now even I can tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
Because I liked the view
When there was me and you

I can't believe that
I could be so blind
It's like you were floating
While I was falling
And I didn't mind

Cause I liked the view
Thought you felt it too
When there was me and you

Awesome aint it??? just made me feel so sad inside.. emotions welled up hehe... emo emo..

Anywayz had presentation yesterday hahaha... it is a group of three presentation and our topic was ethnicity n culture - mixed race...

I think it went well... i hope the audience were not snoozing through the whole presentation though... coz v had like awesome pictures and you tube videos on there as well...

In doin the presentation, my groupy n me found out dat Cameron Diaz is actually Latino/German... and Keanu Reaves is Chinese/Hawaiian/English...

There are actually so many mixed race ppl all around the world that i think Eurasian should be considered as a race now shouldnt it??? it will be such a hassle to have so many identities and race that u duno wat to choose...

So instead of being forced to choose one race from the many one inherits y not just be Eurasian???

When i did the presentation i actually felt a deep connection btw Eurasian peoepl as the website that i researched on has articles posted by Eurasians all over the globe telling of the experiences and stuff...

There's this gal who is a Singaporean, her dad is Indian + Scottish i think n her mum is Indo + Swedish i think and she was forced to take Indian as her race n identity coz she inherits her dads indian surname which i feel its unfair to her too...

She should have a right to choose doesnt she???? GOSH...

Anyway i sucked bad during the presentation... i kept forgetting wat i wanna say till there was one point where i just crapped and said 'n stuff like that' GAWD who says that during presentation.. i got so lost i din noe wat to do i just smiled at the tutor bahahahah n luckily she smiled back... n i quickly added some random stuff on the spot as a save hahahaha

But all in all i think it was a good one hehe.. hopefully the lecturer feels dat way too haha... At least the class was sorta laughing at some jokes v made up hehe... n they applauded twice..

Once after the presentation and another after the QnA hehe AWESOME

Shall put up pics of BBQ nite soon hehehe...

Oh n PC..... dun worry i shall update it more often k hehehe... now getting kinda bz with assignments n stuff hehehee... dun miss me too much haha

Lurves Brenda

No comments: