McFly performing lies... at the olympic handover

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm SSSIIICCCKKK!!!!! GARN!!!!

im sick im sick im sick n i hate it... *screamz internally* no voice to scream out loud...

Sobz Sobz....

Y do i have to be sick????

OK i sort of predicted i will be sick.... y???

1) Majority of my frens are falling sick one by one
2) The weather is a bit cookoo.... hot - cold - super hot- super cold... n it goes on
3) Wind super strong till u can get blown off.... How does this relate?? well the wind keeps blowing and my throat gets super dry hahahah.. Does this make sense??? ok forget it if it doesn't
4) The Cobain sick ppl brought the virus to Parker hehe
5) Been talking a lot to coughing ppl and the virus was passed on to me
6) Been watching Choong Khin play poker on ma laptop and he has the virus as well.. I was in close wait let me correct that... very close proximity to him so TADA virus spread...
7) There is this saying where *when u r sick, u need to pass on the virus to some other ppl in order to cure yurself*
8) OK im running out of reasons now.... hahaha

So, the virus has been passsed on from person to person and i guess it's finally decided to inhibit me... Sobz Sobz...

I woke up with a whole body ache and i knew smtg was not right.... Yesterday i had some sore throat and my voice went a bit funny at times...

Today i woke up with running nose... How Wonderful.... Thanks Immune System for not fighting and giving me such an awesome gift....NOT

Plz Plz dun give poor me fever... i have loads of things to do sobz sobz....

I just ate 'pei pa ko' n i dun think ive tried it b4... it tasted a bit weird but at least its not bitter... WHEWH...

And im chugging down mugs n mugs of honey... Oh does too much honey affect u???? i hope not.. coz ive been chugging it down like theres no tomorrow hahahaha....

GAWD.

Ok stopping here now... tummy ache...

Lurves Brenda

No comments: