McFly performing lies... at the olympic handover

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Starting from Basics...

Yo wats up guys... Its been some time since i last blogged... Coz there is no internet connection in my house.. Shucks.. im currently in ma aunt's house so im using the wireless from her house... my two cuzzies r rite beside me.. one eating a fish cracker n another doing her Indonesia homework while eating icecream... Its late i noe but oh well hahaha...

Been out whole day.. went to visit houses and most importantly to collect 'ang paos'.. or red packets.. hehe.. well i came to ma aunt house on saturday, met my aunt in the city and followed her back.. All the hassle for ang paos.. in AUD bahahha.. It was worth the trouble though.. hehehe.. anywayz kinda missing home now.. esp my friends n family... but i like melbourne too hehe...

My two most favourite person in the world... Ma Parents.. hehe miss them so so much now... At the airport just before i leave...
Oh n not forgetting another favourite person in the world.. my cuzzie roxanne.. hehehe..

Sereen's Family n my family at the airport hehe...

On February the second.... the day i departed from Malaysia.. was the most unlucky day man.. sigh.. at first my luggage was overweight then i couldn't bring in my hand carry bag coz my handbag is alrd considered a hand carry.. so my dad n i went through the trouble with the customs at the airport and tried his very best to get all my handcarries through but too bad i wasn't allowed more then two(notebook, handbag, handcarry) so then in the corner i tried to stuff some important stuff into a bag so dat ma parents can bring back the other bag but then it was too much to squeeze.. And the time was super late (boarding time) it was like half an hour to borading time n i was still trying to stuff everything into a bag.. so then i ran to the nearest gate to enter to the passport part and i was smart enough to go through another custom so i managed to enter in the end..all bags went through.. and thank god...


Pics taken from the KTV... my farewell party from my sisters and cuzzies.. hehehe... It was supposed to b a day for all sis n cuzzies to gather n sing but then in the end only roxy n my was in the singing while the others were outside somewhere shopping... GOSH.. wat the.... Anyway thanks though hahaha.... okiez i better stop here... will update aussie pics soon.... sigh.... too much to update

XOXO brenda

No comments: