McFly performing lies... at the olympic handover

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Chinese New Year in The Land Down Under

People People People.... Happy Chinese New Year... if i havent yet wished u guys.... I noe is a sorta delayed but oh well wat the hack.... its still the festive mood anyway.. its not over yet.... Anywayz im in the library now... waiting for my friend who is in tutorial at the moment and im killing my time in the library blogging....


Some duck dish above...

Siu Bak (pok pok choi) and duck

Some spicy chilli seasoned chicken


My aunt cooking vegetarian style vege hehe...YUM YUM


Green Huat Kueh


Ha Lok prawns

Home made strudels yummy...

Yee Sang muahahaha


Tapioca cake

Julia Khong looking lost with the camera


Sarah Khong posing for me hahaha

Little Ayiana watching TV
Doesn't it all lok so delicious??? N the best part is everything is home made/home cooked

Arghhhhhh just read the thingy bout the fake McFly personal my space accounts... WTH furious i tell ya furious.... N i was alrd convinced Dougies page was real.... Those people have no life... arghhhh

Guess wat??? i was so happy to have found the Shakespeare's play novel.. n i happily borrowed romeo n juliet and macbeth... yay me...i lurve it so much muahahahhaa.... cant wait to go home n read it... have been searching for it in malaysia but no luck so figured ill try my luck here and i found it...

My house feels more like home now... loving my new room more n more hehehe.. just got my study table from Aunty Michelin (my cuz grandma) n the table like had freggin stickers on it..(stuck by my cuzzie who recently just turned five) But oh well its free so no complaints.. condition is good though hahaha...

Attended my first day of uni yesterday n the first two lectures hahahha and i alrd had to buy books for those shucks.. they were so expensive one textbook cost like AUD94 man n the other unit reader cost like AUD35....n that is only for one subject.. havent bought the other three subject books yet.. dun even wanna now the lum sum of money ....

Cauldfield campus is nice... its more modern than clayton but clayton is huge man... i was walking back n forth from building to building just to look for the books to be bought from the journalism admin and when i finally found her guess wat??? she was on leave... JOY!!!!!!! the map isnt very much help anyway... It just shows the building n not wats inside it.. lalalala

Im addicted to secret garden... coz of Julia.. she played it on the violin for me n now im addicted ... BTW secret garden is a group/duo.. two gals one plays the piano n the other the violin.. n the songs r so so nice n calming.. i just realised dat the song actually helps me get ideas to write hehehe.. YAY ME!!!!

Anyway havta run.. c ya byez..

No comments: