McFly performing lies... at the olympic handover

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I just performed plagiarism

OK fine i over exaggerated that i plagiarised... But i did.. I plagiarised my own blog hahahaha and i copied and paster it into ParkerBains blog page... hehe

Anyway Pay chee n Jin Fen if u guys r reading this i MISSSSSSSS YOUUUUUU and LURVEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUU to bits... i so wanna talk to u guys now... so many problems... i bang my head against the wall can???

Anyway eh dun misinterpret that i only give u guys my long waited confession just coz im swarming with problems k's???? hehehe i think n miss u guys everyday





There is a box drifting out at sea
A box drifting towards me
Waiting there in the cold of night
Never taking the box off my sight
Something tells me its something good
For the box is nicely carved with strong wood
The box is now washed ashore
Bearing something i know i'll adore
I picked it up and opened the box to see
All my hopes and dreams staring back at me
The box is known as friendship
The toughest biggest hardest box to let slip
Without friends the jigsaw of our life is never complete
Without friends to share the burden we carry
We may never get a good sleep
Friends will always there no matter what
They are the best kind of gift that life can give

OK v so need to take more pictures together... Its all too outdated hahaha

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ do come online more often hehehehe.....

I promised ppl i will blog everyday n keep my promise i shall...

oh shits tummy ache ouch.... ok pain gone hehe

Gosh i think im about to plagiarise again.. I read from Roxanne's blog about dis guy with the ipod thingy

Her fren wanted to get an ipod...
then another fren overheard and told them a story
There is this guy who has an ipod..
he was mowing his lawn while listening to his ipod
then all of a sudden rain started to pour followed by lightning
n guess wat? the lightning struck the ipod
n his ears got burnt
then he went n keep the ipod in his back pants pocket
andddd he burnt his arse
OUCH

No comments: