McFly performing lies... at the olympic handover

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Burffdayy






Amazingly but true, dis is my first post ever.. well not ever but where blogger account is concerned this shall be the first..I've had written a few in my friendster blog as well but i just didn't have the time to update it so yeah to hell with it...

Reason I decided to blog again:
  • Going to The Land Down Under...
  • Update my friends and family about my whereabouts and condition (ppl might just get worried for no reason-wanna noe wat im doin there too)
  • Keep memories of experiences there here
  • Sharing memories n experiences with frens n family..
  • Ntg to do there.. so BLOG..hahaha
  • Dunno wat else to write..so moving on
Anywayzz...NOOO... wat is with the font.. it keeps changing by itself GOSH.. Anywayz just celebrated my 19th bday or should i say 20th?? PPL have been telling me dat for a gal saying dat u r aged 19 is bad... is it true?? so i shall just rephrase dat.. i just celebrated my 20th bday on the 15th january YAY!!!!! So my parents asked the whole group of family members n relatives to have dinner at some restaurant in Klang... JOYY... My mum usually prebooks her orders and reserves the table (as many of us) so when v got there, guess wat?? our order came out like pronto.... N da best part is all da other people were LATE!!! only 6 ppl were there including me n ma parents n the waitress was kinda blur n confused as they dun c anyone sitting at the table n they have to serve invincible ppl... Plus there r like a lot of tables around us (big tables with loads of ppl) n they all looked in our direction in shock, disgust n awe... But unfortunately the food kept coming out..(for some you might b glad that u can eat immediately, but at dat moment with all eyes on u trust me u just wanna hurry eat n get it over with) Plus the place was like bustling with ppl n crowded n cramped... So ppl finally came, n there was too much food to eat dat v had to tapao...So dat about sums up wat i did on the nite b4 ma bday....

OHHH wait before dat i went to Kogetsu with my cuz roxy, mum n dad hahaha for Japanese... Da name of the place says it all.. Ma dad tried to be funny n told me n ma cuz a joke with reference to the name of the place.. The joke goes smtg like dis:-
  • If lawyers come to eat at this place and they dun like the food they will say go get sued (kogetsu).. If u guys dun get it its ok but the pronounciation is da same.. Thus roxy din get the joke n so ma dad din get laughter from her hahaha....
Anywayz before entering the restaurant at the parking place there is dis banner which says 'the jungle ppl' and roxy n me just started laughing for no reason.. prob the name n then there was dis notice board of events in front of the ballroom and we went n read it.. The program on the itenery dat caught our attention was smtg to do with ice cream presentation where u dance with ice creams... i cant remember the name exactly.. and then suddenly v heard this announcer from inside the ballroom saying "u can do it" repeatedly hahaha and roxy said "my grandma can juggle ice creams and even better drop it" swt... Then we arrived at the restaurant and it was buffet so v went taking food... The first stop was the tepanyaki corner as there were loads of ppl so v had to preorder n wait for him to grill it.. GOSH i accidentally presed crtl instead of shift n the page went to 'yur post has been successfully published' but im back to the post now hahah im so blur with this... Anyway back to the tepanyaki, roxy n me put our plate behind the last plate in line and went to take something else to eat and when we came back guess wat?? the plate is still in the same place n position as when we left it and dat was like around 20 minutes ago... So v had to wait a while longer till our turn geez... But anyway food was not bad but quote"still cant beat Zipangu standard" unquote from mum... But we got a 20% though... Da funny thing is as my mum paid, the receipt wrote discount 20 n she double checked that its 20 n the cashier woman said 20 too but the 20 actually turned out to b discount RM20.00 instead of 20% wth.... so my mum went back to change it just as we were approaching the car and at the same time i think the jungle ppl group came out of nowhere n started screaming n making loads of noise.. exactly like jungle ppl man. and i dunno y but instincts n reflex told my cuz n me to walk faster so each step was faster then the next.. We fear the jungle ppl....
Picture of roxy n me in front of Kogetsu... So dat was the day before my bday and on my bday day, i went to Tribal Spirit in Subang with roxy, chipit a.k.a amanda( ma baby niece) and her grandma to use my discount on my bday 30%.. so i bought a belt n so did roxy and she bought a knee lenght pants as well.. awesome...Then at nite my parents brought me n roxy to Tony Ramos in Sunway Pyramid... We ordered too much... Here is our order

  • One Rosemary chicken
  • One Spinach chicken
  • One BBQ salmon
  • One chicken tenderloin platter
  • One Tony Ramo Ceaser salad
  • One onion loaf
  • One cup of potato soup
  • One bowl of chicken soup
  • 2 Cranberry juice
  • 2Juice of the day (mixture of mango, pineapple, orange, cranberry and smtg else)
Heres a picture of wat our orders like

A lot ain't it??? But anywayz my mum told the waiter who took our photo dat its ma bday n guess wat he gave me?? its in the picture below



No comments: